This note is about what we do with the information you share with us and your rights about how we use it. These rights are written in the “General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)”. For a more detailed version of this note, see here.
This project will hold two types of data about you:
- Your survey answers about how you think and feel about yourself, your friends, your school, family life, and your lifestyle.
- Information from your school or Local Authority about you, such as whether you have special educational needs and whether you receive free school meals.
Under the “General Data Protection Regulation”, you have rights that include:
- To know who is using your information
- To know what information is being collected and how it is being used
- To correct incorrect records
- To ask that data are deleted
- To ask that data be held but not used unless needed
- To get a copy of your data
The organisation that controls the personal data will be University College London (UCL). The UCL Data Protection Officer provides oversight of UCL activities involving the processing of personal data and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not be moving any information which could identify you outside the EU and will ensure it remains safe at all times.
Results from the survey will be shared with schools and partners, but you will not be identified in any reports or outputs. We will share data summaries with partners, including but not limited to your school, the local authority, One Northern Devon and the One Devon Integrated Care System.
If you have any questions about any of the above, please contact KailoBeewell@dartington.org.uk
This study is being reviewed by the UCL research ethics committee (project ID 24109/002).